We will be posting a few updates here as we wrap up the final production of the Calendar course.
Here are the things we have left to do prior to our launch.
To-do list and estimated dates:
Video creation and production:
Film the final videos Render and edit the videos(expected by Dec 10) Finish the study guide(expected by Dec 20)
Sales and marketing:
- Create the sales page on the rise2learn.com website (expected by Jan 5)
- Produce the sales video (expected by Jan 7)
- Check the member’s section is working properly (expected by Jan 7)
- Setup the email newsletters for the launch (expected by Jan 7)
- Test the checkout process (expected by Jan 7)
Estimated Launch projections:
- Dec 17, 2018 – Calendar Course Launch Date
- Updated possible launch date: Jan 10, 2019
If you want to stay updated with our Calendar course then join our newsletter here.
Promotions / Discounts
- Discount will be given during our launch for people who buy early into the course.
- Huge discount will be given to people who have purchased the iron condor course in the past before Nov 14, 2018, and purchase the Calendar course during the promotional launch
- Large discount will be given to the early birds who purchase the Calendar course, but who have not purchased the iron condor course previously